Saturday, February 28, 2009

TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY!

Hey friends,

I know I haven't posted since the beginning of the month and tomorrow is the first day of March. February has flown by and I have been so busy, I haven't really had time to write. Which is sad because I love it so much.

Over this month I have been working on a couple of things. First I have decided to go to Southeastern Seminary in Wake Forest, NC! Which means I'll be staying close to home and won't have to leave any of my friends here. I have decided to get my masters in Church Planting and God has called me to eventually start a church, where I don't know and how is up to Him as well.

With that said, I am writing to ask for your prayers. Tomorrow I'll be preaching at my home church Day 3, to start the new series, Myspace/Yourspace. It's aimed at making every avenue of our lives God's. I am uber excited to get to share God's words with the people I share life with, even though I have to do it twice, both at 8:30 and 10:30!!! So, please pray for me tomorrow, that God's words will flow from my lips and I won't fall off the stage!

And lastly, I leave for Poland next Friday for ten days with Fuge. Pray for that, as I prepare and get all the warm clothes I can find.

I promise I'll be posting again soon!

Adam T.

No comments:

Post a Comment